SERVINGS 6 UNITS
- 200 ml fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- sweet chilli sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 kg swordfish steak, cut into cubes
- sugar cane, peeled and trimmed into sticks or
- 12 wooden skewers, soaked in water 20 minutes
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper)
- 1 green capsicum (bell pepper)
Blend together lime juice, ginger, chilli sauce and pepper.
Place fish in bowl coated in marinade.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Slice capsicums (bell pepper) into 3cm cubes.
Alternately thread fish, capsicum (bell pepper) onto skewers.
Cook on barbeque until done to your liking.